Alliance Air AASL Recruitment 2018: Airline Allied Services Limited shortly called for AASL has recently released a job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Cabin Crew, Station Manager & Other Posts. As per Job Notification, It will recruit 35 vacancies at AASL. Interested candidates may visit the official notification to apply before the last date. This is brilliant job opportunity to the unemployed candidates, So Job Hunters you can utilize this opportunity and should send the application from in a prescribed format or before the last date 23rd March 2018.
In this post, We are provide the Alliance Air AASL job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about Alliance Air AASL Recruitment of 2018 from the official link.
Details of Alliance Air AASL Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 35
Job Location: Anywhere in AASL
Vacancy details of Alliance Air AASL Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Dy. Chief Financial Officer||01|
|Chief of IT||01|
|Synthetic Flight Instructor||02|
|Trainee Cabin Crew||16|
Eligibility Criteria of Alliance Air AASL Vacancies
- Graduate in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/University.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Age should not exceed 50 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation details.
Mode of Payment
- Offline – Demand Draft
Mode of Application
- Offline – By Post/Speed Post
Send the application with necessary documents to the given address
Alliance Air Personal Department Alliance Bhawan, Terminal-1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037
How to apply for Alliance Air AASL Recruitment 2018
- Candidates go to official website (i.e) airindia.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Pay application fee offline before the last date
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Last date for receipt of application||23.03.2018|
Source by dailyrecruitment…