BSF Recruitment 2018: Border Security Force shortly called for BSF has recently release a Job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI). As per Job Notification, There are 04 vacancies allotted for this post. This is really good job opportunity to the candidates who looking for Central Government Jobs. Aspirants can apply to this notification through Online mode on before the last date.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form and you may refer the official notification to apply for BSF Vacancy. For other information like BSF job notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply BSF Recruitment check the following details. Candidates can get more information about BSF Jobs of 2018 Please refer the official website.
Details of BSF Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Border Security Force, BSF
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
Total No. of Vacancies: 04
Pay Scale : Rs. 29200-92300/-
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Eligibility Criteria of Assistant Sub Inspector Posts
- Diploma in relevant discipline from any recognised Institution/Board.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Age should not exceed 28 years.
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement/Efficiency Test
- Professional Knowledge/Trade Test
- Medical Examination
|SC/ ST/Ex. Servicemen/Female||Nil|
Mode of payment
- Offline (Postal Order/Demand Draft)
Check official notification for further details.
Mode of Application
Application should send to the following address,
Commandant 95, Bn, Bhondsi campus, near Sohna Road, Dist-Gurgaon -122102
How to apply for BSF Recruitment
- Go to official website and then notification page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Pay application fee offline on or before the last date.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Last date for receipt of application||30 days from the date of publication|
Source by dailyrecruitment..