Central Railway Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway has recently announced a notification for Central Railway Recruitment on the official website. The advertisement released for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy position of Sports Quota. As per Job Notification, it consist 21 vacancies. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Jobs at Central Govt Jobs they may utilize this brilliant opportunity. Interested and Eligible candidates may visit the official notification to apply through online on or before the last date. 20.02.2018
Aspirants must ensure that whether he/she is fulfilling every eligibility norms as mentioned in official notification or not. In this post, we provide the Central Railway job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply Central Railway Job and more. Candidates can get more information Central Railway Recruitment 2018 from the official link.
Details of Central Railway Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Central Railway
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Name of the post: Sports Quota
Total No. of Vacancies: 21
Job Location: Maharashtra
Eligibility criteria for CR Sports Quota Posts
- 10+2/ITI/Diploma OR its Equivalent examination from a recognized board/institute.
- However, check official notification for educational qualification details.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 25 yrs (as on 01.07.2018).
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test.
|SC/ST/PWD/ Women||Rs. 250/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
Mode of Application
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment
- Go to official website www.rrccr.com
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- First register with valid identity and then apply for the job.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||06.02.2018|
|Last date of online application||20.02.2018|
Source by dailyrecruitment..