CMS IT Services PVT LTD.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves network problems.
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users
- Responsible for analysing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and repairing of network infrastructure and application components
- Performing a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance, installation and training tasks to ensure the computer network performance meets company and user satisfaction
- Providing direction, information, and recommendations regarding network configurations and installations
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the basics behind modern Internet architectures (DNS, Security, IP Routing, Switching, Load-balancing, Security technologies, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.)
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area NetworkingAssist in the design of multi-server environments including IP address schemes, DNS, WINS, Ether-Channel (Bonding), etc
- Configure and setup Sonic Firewalls,VPN Concentrators and Security appliances for access to vital business applications
- Well versed with VSPR, V Centre, VM Ware, Exchange Server 2010, sonic walls & Fire WallsDesign, setup and configure complex switching environments
- Design, setup and configure complex wireless networking that supports open or secured access and the ability to support voice and video applications
- Configuring and installing client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network
- Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services
- Any other duties as assigned by management
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview
Job Role : IT Hardware Engineer
About CMS IT Services PVT LTD.
About CMS IT Services Pvt Ltd.,
CMS was founded in 1976 as the first Total Project Management (TPM) Company in the country. In December 2008, the Blackstone Group acquired a majority stake in the IT Infrastructure Management and Outsourced Business Services divisions (comprising card solutions, transaction printing solutions and ATM cash management) of CMS Computers, thus creating a new demerged entity named CMS Info Systems Pvt Ltd. Blackstone and the Grover family partnered with Rajiv Kaul, ex-CEO of Microsoft India and former Partner at Actis Capital, UK. Mr Kaul is now the Executive Vice Chairman & CEO of CMS Info Systems Pvt Ltd.
CMS Info is strongly focused on the domestic market and provides IT and Outsourced Business services to customers across verticals, with a nationwide network of over eight Regional Offices, 30 Support centers & more than 290 branches.
The company operates in 4 different business segments, namely, IT Services & System Integration, ATM & Cash Management (CMS Securitas), IT Training Institute (CMS Institute Systems Ltd) & Outsourcing of Print Solutions & Card Personalization.
IT Business: CMS has been among the top players in Managed IT Services, Third Party Maintenance and System Integration business in India for the last 31 years. It has strong partnerships with key principals in enterprise computing, networking, storage & security, peripherals & printing and enterprise software. CMS has more than 8,000 IT professionals across India providing IT services on ITIL guidelines.
CMS Securitas: This business was established to focus on Cash Management as its core business, and serves both developing and developed consumer financial markets. CMS is a market leader in the BFSI vertical for Cash Management Services, commanding 65% overall market share on volume basis with presence in top tier – I&II cities across India. It is the only company providing
direct services to 22,000 ATMs across 1,750 locations with a dedicated team of 9,000 trained persons, handling more than Rs 3, 00,000 crore of hard cash and valuables per annum.
CMS Institute: Responsible for producing highly trained hardware, networking & OS Specialist personnel. It trains more than 20,000 hardware and network engineers per annum through its 60+ centres across India. CMS strategic partners for Education & Testing include IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Red Hat, , EMC and Sun. It has the second-largest online testing centre network in India.
Card & Print Solutions: Providing end-to-end solutions in card personalization and transaction printing services. The master distributor for Data Card Group in India, with a relationship lasting over fifteen years and a long-standing exclusive relationship with OCE. CMS is a market leader in the BFSI and telecom verticals. CMS set up Print shop Services in 1996 to offer end-to-end Printing, Post-Printing and Fulfillment services.
§ Serves major banks in India
§ Supports many leading Insurance companies
§ Provides 24×7 support to Indias biggest CDMA Operator
§ Undertakes end to end Telecom Projects
§ Manages IT at some of Indias largest Hotel Chains
§ Supports Steel, Glass, Automotive plants
§ Caters to the biggest Public Sector Enterprise including Refineries, Railways, Banks
CMS manages close to 300,000 desktops, over 66,000 servers, more than 600,000 LAN ports, over 150 terabytes of storage and handles close to 1 million helpdesk calls annually. CMS has penetration in more than 400 cities with more than 13,000 trained & dedicated staff.
Source by freshersworld….