Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 for the post of Pilot, Observer, Air Traffic Controller(ATC).The detailed eligibility and application process for Join Indian Navy Recruitment are given in below.Also, apply IAF Indian Air Force Recruitment
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Details:
Join Indian Navy Recruitment – Pilot/Observer/ATC:
|Job Role||Pilot, Observer, Air Traffic Controller (ATC)|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||4 March 2018|
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a recognised university / educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular/integrated course respectively. For ATC entry, additionally the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
- Pilot /Observer: 162.5 cms Height With correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.
- ATC: Male – 157 cms & Female – 152 cms Height With correlated weight, as per age and height.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- ATC: Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive.
- Observer/Pilot: Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive.
Post wise vacancies: 19 Posts
- ATC – 7 Posts
- Observer – 4 Posts
- Pilot (MR) – 3 Posts
- Pilot (Other than MR) – 5 Posts
- Candidates will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub Lt. The training is tentatively scheduled to commence in end Dec 2018 at Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala.
- Candidates will undergo 22 weeks of Naval Orientation Course at the INA, Ezhimala, Kerala.
Join Indian Navy Recruitment Selection process:
- Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account.
- SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from May 18 to Jul 18 at Bangalore for Pilot & Observer.
- SSB interviews for ATC will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS.
- The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days).
- Stage I Tests; consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre.
- Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview. Successful candidates will undergo Medical examination (approx 3-5 days).
- Candidates of Pilot entry are required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination. Candidates of Observer entry are also required to undergo Aviation medical examination.
Source by freshersvoice..