Railway Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) Technician Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018 is give below in details. As you all know that Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has published the online notification for the recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician. The exam will be held in the month of April or May. Here we have described the detail exam pattern for Railway Recruitment 2018 Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician. Read below for details
A. First stage CBT,
B. Second stage CBT,
C. Computer Based Aptitude Test
D. Document Verification as applicable
Loco Pilot & Technician Exam Pattern 2018
A. First Stage Exam Pattern :
- Exam Duration: 60 Min,
- No of Questions: 75
- Objective Type Multiple Choice
- In first stage, questions will be asked from the below given syllabus
- Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories : UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%. These percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
B. Second Stage Exam Pattern:
- Those candidates who are shortlisted in First Stage will appear the Second Stage CBT
- The Second Stage CBT shall have two parts viz Part A and Part B
- Duration: 90 Min,
- No of Questions: 100
- Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%. These percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
- The marks scored in Part A alone shall be used for short listing of candidates for further stages of recruitment process subject to the condition that the candidate is securing qualifying mark in Part B.
- Duration: 60 Min,
- No of Questions: 75
- Qualifying Mark: 35 % (This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible)
- This part is qualifying in nature and shall have questions from the trade syllabus prescribed by Director General of
C. Computer Based Aptitude Test :
- This test is only for candidates who have opted for ALP.
- candidates should produce the Vision Certificate in the prescribed format as per Annexure – VI in original during Computer Based AT, failing which they will not be permitted to appear in the Computer Based AT.
- Candidates will have to qualify in each of the test battery of Computer Based AT for considering them for the post of ALP.
- The Computer Based Aptitude Test shall have questions and answer options only in English and Hindi. There shall be no negative marking in Computer Based AT.
- The ALP merit list will be drawn only from amongst the candidates qualifying in the Aptitude Test, with 70% weightage for the marks obtained in the Part A of Second Stage CBT and 30% weightage for the marks obtained in Computer Based AT
LOCO PILOT & TECHNICIAN SYLLABUS
First Stage Exam Syllabus:
Second Stage Exam Syllabus:
- Employment & Training (DGET). Candidates with ITI/Trade Apprenticeship qualification will be required to appear in the section having questions from the relevant trade. Candidates holding Degree, Diploma and HSC (10+2) having eligibility
- for the posts of ALP have to select relevant trade from the list of trades listed against their engineering discipline/HSC (10+2). The trade syllabus can be obtained from the DGET website. The relevant trades for various engineering discipline/HSC (10+2) for appearing in the qualifying test is as below:
Source by capitaljobs..