RSMSSB Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board recently released an advertisement of RSMSSB Recruitment. There are 2077 vacancies allotted which as Live Stock Assistant (Pashudhan Sahayak) Posts. RSMSSB is inviting application form from skilled and talented aspirants for this posts. So candidates who searching for latest govt jobs in Rajasthan and they can apply for these openings before the last date. Candidates, If you are really interested in State Govt Jobs then check this article completely.
As per official RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Notification aspirants those who are willing to apply for these positions they must obey the eligibility as per rules. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply to the recruitment notification through online. In this post, we provide RSMSSB job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates should apply to this notification till 11th of May 2018 only.
Organization Name: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection BoardDetails of RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: Live Stock Assistant (Pashudhan Sahayak)
Total Vacancies: 2077
Pay Scale:Rs.26300-85500/- Laval 8
Job location: Rajasthan
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant Vacancies
- Senior Secondary with Physics/Chemistry/Biology or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/University
- Check official notification for further details of educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 21 years maximum 40 years as on 01.01.2018.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
|General /OBC||Rs. 450/-|
|BC Candidates of Rajasthan||Rs. 350/-|
|SC/ST Candidates of Rajasthan||Rs. 250/-|
Mode of Payment
Mode of Application
How to apply online for RSMSSB Recruitment
- Go to official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||12.04.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application/fee payment||11.05.2018|
Source by dailyrecruitment..