TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018: Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana shortly called for TSNPDCL has recently published a job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post Junior Lineman Vacancies. As per Job Notification, It will recruit 2553 Vacancies. This is fantastic news for those all Job seekers searching Telangana Govt Job opportunity to the make their future safe and secure. Candidates must fill the online application form on or before the last date 19th March 2018 Only.
Interested and Eligible candidates may refer the official notification to apply for TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018. Here, We are shared other information like TSNPDCL job notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply TSNPDCL Vacancy in the below article.
Details of TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: Junior Lineman
Total vacancies: 2553
Pay scale: Rs.15585-25200/-
Job location: Telangana
Eligibility Criteria for TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Vacancies
- SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman
- 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Trade from a recognized Institution/Board of combined A.P/ Telangana State Education Department.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 01.01.2018.
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee|
|General & OBC||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 120/-|
|SC/ ST/ BC Communities & PH||Nil||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit card and also Net Banking)
Mode of Application
How to Apply for TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website and then notification page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible or not
- I Step: Pay application fee online before the last date
- II Step: After payment of Fee, Candidates need to visit – tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for Payment of Fee||21.02.2018|
|Stating date for submission of online application||22.02.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||19.03.2018|
Source by dailyrecruitment…