APSC Recruitment 2018: Are you searching for Latest Govt Job Vacancies. Assam Public Service Commission has announced a notification for the recruitment of 169 Fishery Development Officer, Inspector & Other Posts. Job Seekers can utilize this excellent opportunity. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply the application form of APSC Recruitment through offline mode on or before the last date 19.03.2018.
Aspirants need to check the official website of apsc.nic.in for reading the official job notification of Assam PSC Recruitment. For More details of APSC Jobs 2018 such as eligibility criteria, Age Limit, how to apply, selection procedure is mentioned below.
Assam Public Service Commission shortly APSC is a state government agency of Assam which is responsible for recruitment of staffs in state public services under various departments. APSC has been servicing since 1937. Headquarter of APSC has been located in Guwahati, Assam until now. The Commission recruit staffs every year by the procedure such as Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Details of APSC Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Employment Category: State Government
Total Vacancies: 169
Job Location: Assam
Vacancy Details of APSC Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Fishery Development Officer||47||Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 12,700/-|
|Medical Inspector of Factories||01||Rs. 30,000-1,10,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/-|
|Director of Economics and Statistics||01||Rs.30,000-1,10,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.16900/-|
|Veterinary Officer/ Block Veterinary officer||113||Rs. 30,000-1,10000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/-|
|Lecturer||07||Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- with Grade Pay of 12,700/-|
Eligibility criteria for APSC Vacancies
- Diploma/Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized board or university
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2018)
- Age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum 43 yrs
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
|General & OBC||Rs. 250/-|
Mode of Payment
- Offline – Challan
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Post
Application should send to the following address,
Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 22.
How to apply for APSC Recruitment
- First go to official website and then Notification Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then eligible candidates download the application.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee offline on or before the last date
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Date of Notification||17.02.2018|
|Last date for the receipt of application||19.03.2018|
Source by dailyrecruitment..