Food Corporation of India, FCI has invited applications from candidates to apply for Managerial and other posts in the organization. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of FCI on fci.gov.in. The last date to apply for the posts is till March 30, 2021. This recruitment drive will fill up 89 posts in the organization.
The registration process would begin on March 1, 2021. The selection process comprises Online tests and interviews. Candidates are to be shortlisted for Interview on criteria of 50% marks in the Online Test for unreserved and EWS categories and 45% marks for SC, ST, OBC, and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities. A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be considered for the selection. Candidates who want to apply for the posts can check how to apply here.
FCI Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
- Visit the official site of FCI on recruitmentfci.in
- Click on FCI recruitment link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to register themselves.
- Fill in the application form and upload the documents.
- Once done, make the payment of the application fees.
- Click on the confirmation page and download the page.
- For further need candidates can keep a hard copy of the same.
FCI Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|AGM Administration||30 Posts|
|AGM Technical||27 Posts|
|AGM Account||22 Posts|
|AGM Law||8 Posts|
|Medical Officer||2 Posts|
FCI Recruitment 2021: Application Fees
Candidates belonging to the general category and OBC will have to pay Rs 1000/- as application fees by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, UPI by providing information as asked on the screen. SC/ST/PwBD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of the Application Fee. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of FCI.