IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee for 4336 vacancies in various Banks. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment: Probationary Officers
|Job Role||Probationary officers/Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||7 August 2019|
|Last Date||28 August 2019|
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 28.8.2019.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 28.08.2019 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
Age limit (As on 28.08.2019): 20 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities – 10 years
- Others as per Government rules.
IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment Total Vacancies: 4336 Posts
- Allahabad Bank – 500 Posts
- Andhra Bank – Nil
- Bank of Baroda – Nil
- Bank of India – 899 Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra – 350 Posts
- Canara Bank – 500 Posts
- Central Bank of India – Nil
- Corporation Bank – 150 Posts
- Indian Bank – 493
- Indian Overseas Bank – Nil
- Oriental Bank of Commerce – 300
- Punjab National Bank – Nil
- Punjab & Sind Bank-NR
- Syndicate Bank – NR
- UCO Bank – 500 Posts
- Union Bank of India -644 Posts
- United Bank of India – Nil
IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the following stages…….Read More>>