ITBP Recruitment 2018: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force shortly called for ITBP has recently published a job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Constable (Driver). ITBP invites online applications from eligible male candidates to the engagement of 134 vacant posts. Interested Candidates who are waiting for Central Govt job vacancy as you can apply online. Aspirants must have Matriculation or 10th class passed are eligible to apply to this notification. Candidates who want to apply for ITBP Constable Post and should follow the below given procedure. Eligible candidates can apply to this notification through online on the last date before 15.03.2018
Here in below we provide some details regarding the ITBP Recruitment 2018 Notification such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply ITBP Job and more. Candidates can get more information about ITBP Job Vacancy from the official link.
Details of ITBP Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force, ITBP
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: Constable (Driver)
Total Vacancies: 134
Pay Scale: Rs. 21700 – 69100 (as per 7th CPC)
Job location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Constable (Driver) Posts
- 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution
- Must have a valid driving license (Transport) for Light or Medium or Heavy motor vehicle with two year experience.
- However, check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
|General (UR)/OBC||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of payment
- Online(Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking)
Mode of Application
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website and then notification page
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||14.02.2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application||15.03.2018|
Source by dailyrecruitment..