Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has invited applications for PGT, TGT, PRT teaching, and other non-teaching posts on its official website.
The recruitment will be done for the aforementioned post on a part-time/contract basis for the academic year 2021-22.
Candidates need not appear for the written examination as KVS will conduct the walk-in-interview for the selection of the various teaching and non-teaching posts.
KVS will conduct the recruitment process for the post of Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher Post, Graduate Teacher, Nurse, Counselor, Coach, Computer Instructor, and other posts.
Online/offline applications will be invited as per school rules.
KVS Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Check out Walk-in deets:
- Interview date for KV Mahabubnagar: March 8, 2021
- Interview date for KV Deogarh: March 9, 2021
- Interview date for KV Moradabad: March 10, 2021
- Interview date for KV Boudh: March 8 and 9, 2021
- Interview date for KV Jharsuguda: March 9, 2021
Eligibility Criteria Required for KVS Jobs 2021:
- For PGT- Candidates need to hold a post-graduation degree with 50% marks in all subjects and B.Ed in related subjects.
- For TGT – Candidates who hold the graduation degree with 50% marks in all subjects and B.Ed in a related subject, can apply for the post.
- PRTs – Candidates should have 12th or equivalent with 50% marks and 2 years / B.E.I.Ed./ B.Ed.
- Note: Aspirants should note that CTET would be required as per school norms.
Source : catchnews