MP High Court Recruitment 2018: High Court of Madhya Pradesh recently published the notification to fill up 47 vacancies for the post of Translators, English Stenographer & Law Clerk – Cum – Research Assistants. Candidates can apply to these posts through online mode on or before the last date. Online application for these posts is available in official website you can get the form from official website.
MP high court invites the applications from candidates who full fill eligibility criteria for these posts. It is a great opportunity for candidates who are bona fide domicile of Madhya Pradesh. No of vacancies may be increased or decreased depending upon the requirement of High Court of Madhya Pradesh. More information about the recruitment is given in the official notification you may refer the notification. Here we can provide the information like eligibility, vacancy details and how to apply.
Madhya Pradesh High Court
High Court is the highest court in each and every states in Indian . It has supreme judicial power over the state. Madhya Pradesh High Court shortly MPHC is the highest court of Indian State of Madhya Pradesh. MPHC has been servicing to the state since 1956. The High Court is located in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh until now. MP high court serves judicial services over the regions of Madhya Pradesh.
Details of MP High Court Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: High Court of Madhya Pradesh: Jabalpur
Job Type: Court Jobs
Job Name: Translators, English Stenographer & Law Clerk – Cum – Research Assistants
Total Vacancy: 47
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Details of MP High Court Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Translators||05||Rs.9300-34800 + 3600 GP|
|Law Clerk – Cum – Research Assistants||15||Rs.20000 /-pm|
Eligibility Criteria for MP High Court Translator, Stenographer & Law Clerk Vacancies
- Graduate in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 30/35 years.
- However check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview (for Law Clerk)
Mode of Application
- Translator & Stenographer: Rs. 200 (excluding portal charges) for UR candidates and no fee for reserved category/PH candidates.
- Law Clerk: Rs.800/- (excluding portal charges) for all candidates.
Mode of Payment
How to apply MP High Court Translator, Stenographer & Law Clerk Posts
- Go to official website mphc.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment/Result” page will be opened, find the advertisement for above said posts.
- Click on the advertisement notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- To apply go to->mponline.gov.in if you are new user you can make the online registration then you can proceed to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make payment through online.
- Click submit button and take the copy of the application for your future reference.
|Last date of submission of online application for Stenographer Posts||11.06.2018|
|Last date of submission of online application for Translator Posts||12.06.2018|
|Last date of submission of online application for Law Clerk Posts||13.06.2018|
Source by dailyrecruitment