NPCIL Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL) inviting applications for the positions of Stipendiary Trainee Posts are in Department of Atomic Energy, NPCIL, Kota, Rajasthan.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on January 21st, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)-Operator 70
Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)-Maintainer 105
Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman-A 10
Category-ll Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)-Operator:
1. 12th Science with Mathematics.
2. Shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level examination
Category-ll Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)-Maintainer
1. 10th Pass + 2 years ITI certificate in relevant trade (Electrician, Fitter, Electronics, Instrumentation, Machinist, Turner & Welder)
2. For trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidates shall have at least one year relevant working experience after completion of the course.
3. Shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level examination.
12th Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks+ valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one year driving experience+ Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc. from the State Fire Training Centres.
Stipendiary Trainee : 18 – 24 Years
Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman-A : 18 -25 Years
Stipendiary Trainee :
During 1st year : ₹10,500 Per Month.
During 2nd year : ₹12,500 Per Month
Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman-A :
Rs. 21,700 (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level-3)
No Application fee is mentioned for this recruitment…Read more>>