Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2018- Rail Coach Factory shortly called for RCF has recently posted a notification for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment on the official website. The advertisement released for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy position of Act Apprentices. As per Job Notification, it consist 195 vacancies for this Post. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Jobs at Punjab Government they may utilize this brilliant opportunity. Interested and Eligible candidates may visit the official notification to apply through online on or before the last date.
In this post, we provide the Rail Coach Factory job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Procedure and more. Candidates can get more information about Rail Coach Factory Jobs of 2018 from the official link and they should apply to this notification till 19th of March 2018 only.
Details of RCF Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Rail Coach Factory
Job Category: Punjab Government job
Name of the post: Apprentices
Total no. of Vacancies: 195
Job Location: Kapurthala (Punjab)
Vacancies details of Rail Coach Factory Recruitment
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||06|
|AC& Ref. Mechanic||10|
Eligibility criteria for RCF Act Apprentices Post
- Applicants should possess 10th Standard or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized board.
- And also posses National trade certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational training.
Age Limit(as on 17.02.2018)
- Applicant’s age should be minimum 15 and maximum age 24 yrs
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit list
|SC/ST/PWD/ Women Candidate||Nil|
Mode of payment
- Offline – Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order(IPO)
DD/IPO should draw in favor of “FA & CAO/RCF/Kapurthala”
Mode of Application
How to Apply Online for RCF Recruitment
- Go to official website and then notification page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Last date for submission of online application||19.03.2018|
Source by dailyrecruitment..