Railway Recruitment 2019: The Indian Railways has released a recruitment notification inviting applications from eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Senior Resident under Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.
Interested candidates are invited to appear for an walk-in-interview on 17, 18 and 19 September, 2019.
Railway Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Post & Vacancy
Medicine- 8 Posts, Surgery- 3 Posts, Orthopaedics- 1 Post, Anaesthesia- 3 Posts, Paediatrics- 2 Posts, Oncology- 1 Post, ENT- 1 Post, Radiology- 2 Posts
- Post Graduate Degree recognised by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Post Graduate Diploma recognised by MCI in the concerned Specialty.
- SR-ONCOLOGY: – Candidates should be DM or DNB (oncology/onco-surgery) or MS surgery or DNB Surgery with at least one year experience in Oncology.
- The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/ Diploma before the date of interview.
- For SR selection in all specialist (including SR oncology & casualty)- If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty, candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital (300 beds or more) or MCI recognized/NBE accredited private hospital (300 beds or more) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only.
The candidate must not be above 37 years of age. However, there is age relaxation for the reserved category applicants.
Venue Of Interview
The candidates should report with Application form duly filled in and signed along with self attested copies of all the requisite documents in Auditorium, 1st Floor , Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi on the date of Walk-in-Interview date at 8.30 A.M.
The candidates must carry with them all the Documents in ORIGINAL & produce the same for verification. Selection will be through the process of Walk-in Interview basis. After verification of documents, only those candidates who are found eligible will be allowed to appear for the Interview. All documents have to be produced in ORIGINAL at the time of Interviews along with the self attested copies.