SAIL Recruitment 2019 – Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL) Job notification for 698 vacancies of Technical Staff( Executives & Non-executives), Medical Executives & Paramedical Staff. Eligible candidates apply for the post in SAIL official website within the last date to avoid interrupts. Here we give detailed eligibility for the post along with we attached the notification link and apply link for user convenient.
Steel Authority of India- It is an Indian state-owned steel making company. It was found on 19 January 1954. Headquarters is in New Delhi. Mr Anil Kumar Chaudhary is the CEO of SAIL. It is a public sector undertaking company and it was owned & operated by the Government of India. It produces iron and steel at five integrated plants and three special steel plants. It was located in the eastern and central regions of India.
SAIL Recruitment 2019:
|Job role||Total Vacancies||Last Date|
|Medical Executives & Paramedical Staff||361||20 August 2019|
|Technical Staff||205||31 July 2019|
SAIL Recruitment 2019 for Medical Executives & Paramedical Staff:
|Job Role||Medical Executives & Paramedical Staff|
|Last Date||20 August 2019|
For Medical Executives:
- MD/MS/DNB in respective discipline from a university/institute recognized by Medical Council of India/National Board of Examination with minimum 03-year post qualification experience in a relevant field.
- MBBS from a university/institute recognized by Medical Council of India with minimum 01-year post qualification experience (after internship) in a recognized Medical College/ Hospital/ Institution.
Jr. Manager –(Bio-Medical):
- Bachelor Degree (full time) in Biomedical Engineering from a Govt. recognized University /Institute with 01-year post qualification experience in Biomedical equipment maintenance from a hospital with an ICU facility having at least 300 beds.
Jr. Manager –(Bio-Statistics):
- M.Sc. in (Mathematics/Statistics) (full time) with 01-year post qualification experience as Medical Record Keeping Officer/Bio-Statistician in a recognized hospital/institute.
For Paramedical Staff:
- B.Sc in respective disciplines. (OR)
- 10+2/Intermediate in Science with Diploma in respective disciplines and
- With 01-year post qualification clinical experience in a hospital……..Read More>>