Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry.
Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. Tech Mahindra has 864 active clients as of June 2017
Company Website: Techmahindra
Positions: Associate System Engineer – ASE
Rs 2.47 LPA on training and after completing the probationary period, 3.07 LPA.
Job Location: Across India Offices
Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Chennai, Delhi-NCR, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Vizag
Details of Drive: To be intimated to shortlisted candidates
- Year of Passing Out : 2018 Batch
- For ELTP:
- Degree / Specialization : BE/ B. Tech – Automobile/ Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Electricals/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Information Science/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Telecommunication) or MCA
- Percentage : Minimum of 60% in SSC/10th, 70% in 12th/Diploma, 60% in Non-Engg Graduation (if MCA), 60% in BE/ B.Tech & 69.5% in MCA
- For JTA:
- Degree / Specialization : BCA/ B.Sc/ BSC – Non-Engg Degree with Maths has to be compulsory subject and CS/IT/Computer Application as one of the core subject.
- Percentage : Minimum of 60% in SSC/10th, 55% in 12th/Diploma , 60% in Non Engg Degree
- Gaps in Education : not more than 1 year gap after passing SSC/10th and should not have lost any academic year due to having failed in any course/subject ever for whatsoever reason.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in Campus Test, Essay Writing in English, Tech and HR Evaluation with each of these acting as filter for next stage of selection process
How to Apply: Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link on or before 22 January 2019. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.