Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021 – Tech Mahindra schedule to hire B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech 2019 /2020 Batch graduates . The detailed eligibility and application process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive is given below.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Job Role/Details||Qualification||Job Location|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||B.E/B.Tech||Bangalore,Hyderabad,Pune|
|Post Graduate Engineer Trainee||M.E/M.Tech||Bangalore|
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021 for Graduate Engineer Trainee:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Year of Passing||2019/2020|
|Salary||Rs 2.5-3.25 LPA|
- BE / B.Tech (Mechanical)
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2019,2020 No Backlogs Accepted
- *Note: Candidate should have a UG qualification
- Minimum of 60 percentage/First Class or equivalent in SSC, Graduate (BE/B.Tech)
- Minimum of 60 percentage (equivalent) or above in HSC & Diploma (incase done).
- Not more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard
- Attend/conduct meetings/workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives
As an associate software engineer, youll be working in a team and on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical, problem solving and technical skills. You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients. You must be flexible enough and ready to work in Agile environment on any type of projects including 24X7 projects.
Interview Schedule….Read More>>