Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021 – Wipro announced Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP 2021) -a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021:
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021 for WILP-Service Desk:
|Job Role||Service Desk(WILP 2021)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||14 February 2021|
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing: 2021 ONLY
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Period: (INR Per Month)
- 1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
- 2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 +533 (ESI)
- 3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year: 23,000
Service Agreement: On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in last 3 months are not Eligible
- It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP 2021.
- Online assessment will be informed via registered Email later
- For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line ‘WILP – 2021′, the same will be responded within 3 working days.
How to Apply Wipro Off Campus Drive WILP 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive in online as soon as possible.